Sunday, October 26, 2008

#2 Letter from an animal to you

Dear Hannah,

I bet you are surprised to see that I would be able to write you a letter. Not because I am a dog or anything, just because I do not come off as the brightest crayon in the box all the time. First of all, I just wanted to say that last night’s dinner was quite excellent. Well, the second dinner that you snuck me, and the third was good too. I sure do love when mom makes dinner that you do not really like. I do not know how you did not like that chicken pot pie she made last night because from what you gave me it was absolutely delicious. You should tell her to make it more often. It will score some daughter points with you, and then I will get to eat it. I think it really is the perfect situation. Also, that pizza you had for yourself after dinner that you shared with me was exquisite as well. You know how much I enjoy the crust.

I do have some requests, too. I know it is not summer anymore or anything but I was wondering if you guys could keep cooking out on the grill. Lately I’ve been craving some cheeseburger or some juicy steak. Those are my absolute favorites. I know it is cold but I think that we would both agree that the end results are worth it. You guys have all been saying that you are feeding me too much extra food lately, and that I am putting on a couple of pounds. That does not mean at all that you should feed me any less, just think of it as more to cuddle with.

Well, all of this thinking and letter writing is making me pretty darn tired. This is probably more activity and brain power used in this than the past two weeks combined. Today has just been really tough, eating, sleeping all day, and then writing this has really taken a toll on me. I think I’m going to go take a nap. I will be up for dinner time, both yours and mine. Also, I expect you to come over and cuddle with me and pet me pretty soon so I fall asleep. I love you Hannah.


Love the king of the house,
Wilson

No comments: