Sunday, October 26, 2008

#3 Thank you letter to coach

Dear Mr. Kmack,

This volleyball season has really been a great one so far. I am very happy to say that it is not over yet. One more regular season game versus Pope John and a chance to get revenge. I know we are all planning on winning that game. Pretty soon we will be off to states and we are all planning on going far. We have done well all season for the most part. This whole season so far has been really great. We have a great group of girls and we have grown together to become a really strong team and we all really genuinely care about this season, and more importantly, each other.
I think that I can speak for the whole team when I say that we really could not have accomplished all that we have this season if it was not for you. Everyone has grown and improved immensely. From the beginning of the season until now it is amazing to look at the progress we have made. From our passing, to serve reception, hitting, to serving, the improvements are all great. Along with helping us gain the skills we have needed to improve and do so well this season, you have also helped us become a better team. You have showed us how to work together and to communicate so that we can win and even lose together.
We all love you being our coach, and honestly do appreciate everything you do for us, even if we do not show it all of the time. We are hard to put up with some of the time, well, pretty much all of the time. We keep you on the edge of your seat during games and frustrate you at practice. Once in a great while we argue with you, sing a little too loudly in the van, and even poke fun at you. Thank goodness you do not have to deal with that everyday or anything.
Mr. Kmack I really am thankful for all that you do for me, and for the team. You really are one of the best coaches that I have ever had. You joke with us and put up with us. You teach us, coach us, believe in us, motivate us, and never give up on us. You have done a lot for me as a volleyball player, an athlete, and as a person. I want to thank you for being a great coach, Mr. Kmack. I know that myself and the whole team cannot tell you how thankful and appreciative of you we really are.


Thank you,
Hannah

No comments: