Sunday, October 26, 2008

#5 Letter asking permission to marry husband

Dear Mr. and Mrs. Someone,

First of all, I would just like to say that it has been a pleasure getting to know you these past few years. I remember when your son first introduced us, I was incredibly nervous. However, time went on and we got to know each other more and more. I have appreciated and loved getting to know you both and have grown to love spending time with all of us together. I’m so happy that we have gotten the chance to form a good relationship, and that your son and I have also had a great relationship, as well.
What I am about to tell you, is something that I really hope you both will be happy about, because I know that we are extremely happy. Your son and I are so happy together and with how things have been going, we would like to get married. We were both extremely nervous about telling you, just because it is something so hugely import. So, we thought of the idea of writing it all out. You both have been so supportive of us the whole time we have been together. I sincerely hope that you continue this.
Your son and I are really in love and we think that it is time that we go ahead and get married. We have been together for a while now. We never stopped being there for each other, and have always taken care of each other through everything. We have been through ups and downs and everything in between, and came out of everything stronger. We really love each other and care about one another. I know that you have seen us during our whole relationship and seen how we truly feel about each other. I know that you see how happy we are together, and how happy we make each other. I also know that seeing how happy we are, makes you happy, too.
I really hope that this is exciting news for you because I can barely express how happy I am about everything. Everything is really coming together, and we would both love for you to be a huge part in everything that we hope is to come.


Love your future daughter in law,
Hannah

No comments: